The 2018 ACT Conference will be hosted in sunny, Southern California. The Association for Commuter Transportation is excited to welcome you here.
Anaheim Marriott Hotel
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
$219 per night (single/double)
Discounted room rates only available until July 6, 2018.
Click here to book your discounted hotel room or call 1.877.622.3056 and reference the ACT Conference and dates.
You can travel to Anaheim via three different airports. Choose your best flight:
- John Wayne Airport - Orange County (SNA)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
For additional travel information, visit Anaheim's visitor bureau center.
While we recommend a shared ride to the hotel, once in Anaheim explore the city through various public transportation options.
- ARTIC (Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center) - providing bus, rail, tax and other services for daily commuters.
- OCTA (Orange County Transit Authority) - operating the regional bus system, with nearly 77 bus routes and 6,200 bus stops county-wide.
- Metrolink - regional rail system with 11 stations and 42 round trips every weekday on three different lines.
For additional ground transportation information, visit Anaheim's visitor bureau center.